Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review of Making Good Habits by Joyce Meyer

Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits: 14 New Behaviors That Will Energize Your Life  -     
        By: Joyce Meyer

After reading any book by Joyce Meyer you will walk away with some great advice and easy steps to follow to make your walk with Christ a better one.  This particular book by her will help you in your day to day living.  You will learn how to change bad habits into good habits.  Her easy to follow chapters are organized and make this book a breeze to read through.  I liked the personal examples along with the Biblical ones.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend the book to anyone struggling with things in their live that they want to change.  The tips in this book will help you in multiple areas of your life!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment