Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Review of Farmer Bride Collection

Farmer's Bride Collection: 6 Romances Spring from Hearts, Home, and Harvest

This collection of stories is entertaining and well written.  Because there are multiple stories it is a thick book!  I liked the variety of authors as it gives you an idea of their individual writing styles.  I am sure you will find one or more authors you like and will want to look up and read more of their books.  These particular stories are historical Christian fiction.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked the stories but thought that some of them could have had more likable characters.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys historical fiction and I would definitely read it again!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment