Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review of The Quarryman's Bride

The Quarryman's Bride by Tracie Peterson

This is book two in this series by Tracie Peterson.  The first book is The Icecutter’s Daughter and the third is The Miner’s Lady.  This is not one of my favorite by this author.  The characters are interesting but not intriguing.  I found the story line a bit unbelievable at times.  Who is engaged and then leaves with their family anyway!  I just don’t see that from a young person.  Once you get past the basic story though and follow the different events the story does get better.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I do think you will enjoy the book I just don’t see reading the book a second time!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment