Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review of Miner's Lady

The Miner's Lady by Tracie Peterson

This is book three in this series by Tracie Peterson.  The other titles included are The Icecutter’s Daughter and The Quarryman’s Bride.  You do not have to read the others in the series to enjoy this one!  I really did like this book and gave it 5/5 stars.  The basic story is typical, two families fighting and somehow their children fall in love.  Even though you have read that storyline before this particular story has enough twists and turns that you will definitely enjoy it!  I liked how the main woman character starts by just wanting to help her sister and ends up getting into a situation herself!  Of the three in this series this one was my favorite! 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment