Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review of The Icecutter's Daughter

The Icecutter's Daughter by Tracie Peterson

This is another enjoyable book by Tracie Peterson!  This book will grab your attention from the beginning.  The characters are likable and you will cheer for most of them.  The two main characters of Merrill and Rurik are written well especially when they are conversing with each other.  I thought they were well developed and I could actually see them be together.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  The book held my attention and the story was entertaining.  If you enjoy Christian historical fiction books you will enjoy this one!  This particular book is book one in the series Land of Shining Water.  The other two books are Quarryman’s Bride and Miner’s Lady.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment