Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review of A Girl's Guide To Making Really Good Choices

A Girl's Guide to Making Really Good Choices by Elizabeth George
Author Elizabeth George has a special talent for breaking down into small bites ways to live a better Christian life.  In this particular book she gives some very easy to follow advice for girls in the early stages of being a teenager.  This is a perfect book for a Mom to read along with her daughter or for a Sunday School class to go through together.  The author addresses different issues that are important and also offers simple advice that is age appropriate.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I think this book is a must read!  I would recommend this book to anyone with a young daughter and especially as a gift to a young girl who is looking for help in her walk with the Lord. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment