Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review of A Brighter Witness

A Brighter Witness: Conversations on the Christian and the Arts

This book is short and very easy to read.  It is a collection of essays written by a former conductor for a college symphony.  The majority of essays are short yet informative.  Some of the essays are interesting and some were a bit tedious.  Overall the writing style was easy to read and made this short book a breeze to finish.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the authors’ viewpoint on issues as he recounted personal experiences.  I would recommend this book to anyone interested in music and how it can be an influence in you Christian walk with the Lord.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment