Friday, July 26, 2013

Review of Your Beautiful Purpose


 

This is an excellent book that is practical and encouraging.  It is easy to read and flows from one chapter to the next with plenty of helpful advice on finding your purpose.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I read the book in one sitting and then went back and answered the questions that were found at the end of each chapter.  This book would be great to use in a Bible Study Group, Sunday School Class or just for your own personal devotions.  I would recommend all women read this book.  You will be encouraged and definitely grow in your relationship with the Lord and your family.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment