Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Review of A Snowglobe Christmas

A Snowglobe Christmas  -     
        By: Linda Goodnight, Lissa Manley


This is actually two short stories that take place around Christmas.  Because the stories are short you really don’t get a chance to fall in love with the main characters.  However, the stories were entertaining and held my interest.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked that they were centered around Christmas time and that they had a Christian theme throughout.  I did wish the stories had been separated into two books as that would have given the authors a better chance to develop the plot and characters.  That said, the stories were a great escape.  I would recommend this book for anyone looking for a Christmas themed Christian romance book to read.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment