Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Review of Second Chance in Dry Creek

Second Chance in Dry Creek  -     
        By: Janet Tronstad
This book follows a woman who goes through a hard time in a relationship.  She decided to rebuild her life, thinking she could never be truly happy.  As you get to know the main character of Gracie you can’t help but cheer her on!   As she begins to have feelings for an old friend you wonder if she will give in or give up!  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the characters were likable and their conversations flowed.  The setting did not really help the story and in reality I felt like it could have been set anywhere.  I did, however, enjoy the idea of the book that everyone deserves love and happiness no matter their past circumstances.  I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to read a Christian romance that highlights redemption.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment