Friday, July 26, 2013

Review of Pocket Your Dollars



This book has plenty of tips on ways to save your money and not overspend.  The best parts of the book are the many examples.  You will most likely find some story that you can relate to.  Whether it is how to not treat yourself to something every time you get a paycheck to learning how to set money aside before it goes into your spending account you will get practical advice in the book.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked how easy it was to read and follow.  I actually got bored a few times and that is why I gave it a lower rating.  I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in learning ways to save and stay on a budget.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment