Friday, July 26, 2013

Review of Isn't It Time For A Coffee Break?




This book has meaningful examples from the author’s life that will help you in your day to day struggles.  It is mostly about how to get and keep friendships with other women.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the idea of the book was great.  I did at times, however, feel like the author was over explaining some of her points.  Sometimes it felt like she was writing to a teenager instead of an adult.  Overall it was a helpful book with practical advice.  I would recommend the book to anyone wanting to grow their friendships with other Christian women.  I would also recommend this book for a Bible Study or Sunday School Class to use. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment