Monday, June 3, 2013

Review of Texas Wildflowers

Texas Wildflowers by Anita Higman
This is another great book by publisher Barbour.  This book has four stories that are related to each other but are terrific as standalone stories as well.  I liked how each of the four McBride sisters had their own unique personalities and therefore each of the romance stories was different.  Even though the stories where short they still had plenty of humor and good conversations to make then entertaining.  The relationship of the sisters helped make this book even more appealing.  This is one of my favorite four-in-one romances and for that reason I gladly give this book a 5/5 star rating.  I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quick clean romance to read.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment