Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review of Sisters of Mercy Flats

Sisters of Mercy Flats

This book starts out with three sisters entering a bar and swindling money from an innocent man.  The story then follows just one sister, Abigail, as her journey takes her from a stage coach wreck all the way back home to Mercy Flats.  Her adventures along the way and her relationship with her rescuer, Hershall Digman, are what help this book move quickly. 

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I enjoyed the adventures and dialog.  I especially liked how the characters changed over time.  You could actually see them growing up as they encountered different difficulties.  The time period also helped this story have depth and kept me interested in what would happen next.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Christian historical fiction.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment