Monday, June 3, 2013

Review of The Shadowed Onyx

The Shadowed Onyx by Nicole O'Dell

This is book three in the series titled Diamond Estates.  I have not read the others but will as soon as I can!  This is considered a teen novel and series but even an adult will enjoy the story. There is depth to the characters and the real life situations draw you into the story.  You cannot help but cheer on the young lead characters!  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the writing style as it was easy to read without being simplistic.  I thought the characters were intriguing and really helped the story flow from one scene to the next.  I would recommend this book to any teenager looking for a Christian fiction novel to enjoy!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment