Monday, June 3, 2013

Review of Sagebrush Knights

Sagebrush Knights by Erica Vetsch

Here is what I liked and did not like about this book.  I liked the setting and the sisters.  I thought their personalities were distinct.  I liked how each story built on the others yet was about the individual sister.  I did not like the storylines.  I found them to be boring and not as believable as I thought when I first picked the book.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I have read a lot of this style book with the four stories in one where they all relate to each other.  This particular book just was not one of the best.  It was still enjoyable and a quick read though.  I would recommend these stories for someone looking for a Christian fiction book set in the west in the late 1800’s.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment