Monday, June 3, 2013

Review of Promises of Hope for Difficult Times

Promises of Hope for Difficult Times by Jane Kirkpatrick
This book has numerous personal stories from the life of the author Jane Kirkpatrick.  She is very open about her own private struggles and difficulties and offers lessons she has learned while dealing with life.  The entries are short and all have some kind of lesson you can glean from to help you throughout your day.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked how easy the entries where to read.  I would actually call this a devotional book as each one started with a verse and they were very short and made for quick reads.  I would recommend this as a gift book for anyone going through a difficult time or as a devotional book!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment