Monday, June 3, 2013

Review of Positive Life Principles

Positive Life Principles for Women by Karol Ladd

I cannot say enough positive things about this book.  I happen to love this author and really think this is her best book yet!  You will find life changing help on every page!  She writes some very simple steps to improving your life.  If you have made mistakes in your life that you need help moving through you will definitely find great advice in this book!  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I think the author used great scriptural examples and always pointed the reader to the Lord as their best resource.  I highly recommend this book to all women, especially those who struggle with perfectionism!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment