Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review of Guarding the Witness

Guarding the Witness by Margaret Daley
I loved this book and once I started reading I did not put it down until I was finished!  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  The story is about a women, Arianna, who is a bodyguard and how her life changes when she witnesses a murder.  She is used to being the one guarding not the one being guarded.  When her hideout is found out she has to learn to trust U.S. Marshall Brody who is now in charge of guarding her!   Arianna is trying to stay alive long enough to get to the courthouse to testify but the murderer has his men out looking for her.  When U.S. Marshall Brody and Arianna begin to run from the house they were found they encounter a forest fire and a rapid filled river.  What they don’t realize however, is this is just the beginning of a very long journey!  Will they make it through together?  Will they fall so much in love that it clouds their ability to stay safe?  I cannot recommend this book enough!  I enjoy most of the Love Inspired Suspense books but so far this one has been my favorite.  There is so much action and the story itself is even believable.  I would recommend this book for anyone who likes Christian suspense and love stories!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment