Monday, June 3, 2013

Review of Fearless Daughters of the Bible

Fearless Daughters of the Bible by J. Lee Grady

This book will not go down as one of my favorites.  I thought it was just going to be about women in the Bible.  There are different women mentioned in this book, some you may have never heard of.  I liked the idea the author was presenting that women can make a difference and take a stand.  I gave this book 4/5 stars for a couple reasons.  I thought the authors tone was too condescending.  It felt like he was saying if you are not out doing this and that you are not serving the Lord enough.  I think if this book had been written by a woman there would have been a better tone and not come across so preachy.  Now remember that is just my opinion, you may absolutely love the book!  I would recommend this to anyone looking for women to inspire them to be more like Christ in their service to the Lord.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment