Monday, June 3, 2013

Review of Defending the Duchess

Defending the Duchess (Protecting the Crown, #1)

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the main character of Linus.  He was written very well and his personality was likeable and believable.  I especially enjoyed how the relationship between the soon to be Duchess Julia, and her bodyguard Linus, developed in the story.  It was not unbelievable that they were attracted to each other right away.  From the run on the beach to the incident at the hotel, the action in the story was entertaining and kept me turning the pages quickly!  I enjoyed this easy to read modern day romance and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick Christian romance to read.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment