Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review of The Bride Next Door

The Bride Next Door (Texas Grooms, #2)

This story will get your attention from the beginning.  The characters have depth and you will instantly enjoy them.  Daisy is new to town and meets the local newspaper man on her first night.  Everett is surprised how quickly Daisy becomes a part of his day to day life.  The two begin to share some fun moments together and start a friendship.  When Everett’s sister comes to town the dynamic of their relationship changes for the better.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  Although it is part of a series you do not have to read the others to enjoy this book.  I thought the story line was well developed and it kept me interested.  I enjoyed the characters as they were believable.  You could actually see this story being true for some couple!  I thought the characters changed a bit during the story and that made it even more believable.  I enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quick romance to read.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment