Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Review of I Didn't Sign Up For This


This is an excellent book and should be read by all Christians. Everyone goes through a time in their life when they questions if being a Christian should be this hard. This book shows you how to take those moments and turn them into positive growth. Once you realize that the hard times are the times you need the Lord the most, you will learn to rely on Him to help you instead of trying to do it on your own.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I thought the examples used were excellent and related well to the principle the author was highlighting. I liked the tone of the book, very encouraging and uplifting. I would recommend this book to anyone who is going through difficult circumstances and needs a reminder of the Lords love and support. I would also recommend this book to all Christians, as it is a great reminder of the Lords presence in your daily life.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


I Didn't Sign Up for This: Navigating Life's Detours

No comments:

Post a Comment