Monday, February 4, 2013

Review of The Reluctant Earl

The Reluctant Earl (Love Inspired Historical)
The Reluctant Earl is written by C.J. Chase.

I loved this book and read it in one sitting! From the first page you will want to read more about what is happening with these characters.  The two main characters, Leah and Julian, relationship develops well and is actually believable. 

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  The setting is awesome and the characters are likable.  I loved how the story unfolded.  I enjoyed everything about this story.  If you like Regency set stories this book is for you.  If you like a little intrigue with your romance then this book is also for you!  This book is another great Christian romance by Love Inspired.  I can’t wait to read another story by this author.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment