Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Review of How Can I Know


How Can I Know is written by Dr. Robert Jeffress and published by Worthy Publishing.

Have you ever had doubts about what you as a Christian believe?  This is a perfect book for any Christian having doubts and especially anyone wanting to better understand what a Christian believes.

The best parts of the book were all the surveys and scientific evidence the author used to back up the points he was making.  I liked how the author used information available and wrote it in an easy to understand format.  I enjoyed his style of writing and thought the book flowed very well.    
 
I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the explanations were well written and all the questions presented were answered.  The only reason I gave it a lower rating was because at times the details were just too much.  It just felt like some of the points were written for those not understanding anything about being a Christian and that made those sections rather tedious to read through.  I did however learn from this book and feel like it would be great for anyone wanting a book about what a Christian believes.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment