Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Breath of Dawn Book Review

The Breath of Dawn
 
The Breath of Dawn is written by Kristen Heitzmann.

The characters in the book are well developed and the story itself has enough twists to keep you interested.  I liked the main characters and thought they changed for the better throughout the story.  The plot itself was deep, meaning this is not just a love story but a story with a lot going on.  The settings were a joy to read about.  The authors’ descriptions were well written and helped you picture the areas the story was taking place in.    

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  My main reason for the lower rating, this is a long book!  The writing is small too so if they had made it regular print I can’t imagine how long it would have been.  The story drags on a bit too with parts that just really did not need to be there.  This author is very popular though and if you like her other books you will enjoy this one as well.   

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment