Sunday, December 30, 2012

When A Woman Lets Go of the Lies Book Review

When a Woman Lets Go of the...
 

When A Woman Lets Go of the Lies is written by Cheryl Brodersen.

This is a powerful book and a must read for all women!  Do you find yourself thinking negative thoughts like you are not worthy or that someone else has it better?  Then this book is perfect for you and a must read right now.  You will learn how to change your thoughts to more positive and truthful words.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I cannot say enough about this book and what a positive effect it will have on your thought life.  The writer, Cheryl Brodersen, is practical, thoughtful and easy to understand.  Her style of writing is informative without being preachy.  Each page of this book has helpful advice on how to make your life more positive.  Your thought life has a lot to do with how you live your life and this book gives numerous way to make that thought life more in line with the Bible.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment