Sunday, December 30, 2012

What is God Like Study Review

What is God Like is another book in the Stonecroft Ministries Series.

I have worked through a few of these studies from Stonecroft Ministries.  Each one is unique in topic but the same in format.  You can learn from each one and I recommend them all to anyone needing an easy to follow study of a Biblical topic.

This particular book is about God.  Have you ever had any questions about God and how to communicate with Him?  What about how much He loves you?  This study is perfect for anyone interested in learning more about God and how He relates to each one of us.

 I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I like all the studies by Stonecroft and think this one is just as well written as the others.  I do wish there were more explanations along with the questions.  Sometimes you need some guidance to go along with the many questions asked as not everyone does these studies in a group setting. 

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment