Sunday, December 30, 2012

Under the Summer Sky Book Review

Under the Summer Sky
Under the Summer Sky is written by Lori Copeland.

This book is the second book in the Dakota Diaries Series but you do not have to read the others to enjoy this one.  You will be hooked on this book from the first pages.  There is action as well as romance.  I liked how the main couple in the story actually builds a relationship instead of just all the sudden seeing each other and being in love.

The two main characters are Trinity and Jones.  Their first meeting sets off a course of events that will keep you interested in their story.  I liked how during one of their travels they sit and talk about their pasts and find out how similar they are.  Their connection can be felt and that makes for a very good story.
I gave this book 5/5 star.  I thought the characters developed well and were interesting.  I thought the story itself was interesting enough to be enjoyable.  If you are looking for a book to escape into this one will work just fine!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment