Sunday, December 30, 2012

Success Secrets of the Bible Book Review

Success Secrets of the Bibl...
 Success Secrets of the Bible is written by James Edmund Haggai.

What a fact filled and easy to understand book!  This is a perfect book for all Christians to read.  It does not matter if you are a new Christian or a seasoned one you will learn what the Bible has to say about success and how to apply those principles to your life.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the format of the book.  The chapter titles really grab your attention.  One title says the world’s view is to not mess up while the Bible’s view is to not waste a mistake.  The comparisons really help you see how different the worlds view is from the Bible’s view.  The examples used from the Bible were perfectly placed.  I liked at the end of the book where the author lists the secrets and ways to apply them to your life.  This is a great book and I recommend it to anyone who want to learn about what true success should mean to a Christian.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment