Sunday, December 30, 2012

Strong and Stubborn Book Review

Strong and Stubborn (ebook)

Strong and Stubborn is written by Kelly Eileen Hake.

This is book three in the Husbands For Hire Series.  You do not have to read the others to enjoy this one but it does help.  The other titles in the series are Rugged and Relentless and Tall, Dark and Determined.

My favorite part of this book was the list of characters in the front.  Without that list I would have been lost.  I had to refer to the list a few times to keep the story straight. There are a lot of characters in all her books in this series so be sure to pay attention to who is talking to whom!

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked the story line and thought the author wrote a compelling story.  I did however find parts of the story boring.  It may just be me however so please read the story for yourself as you may enjoy the long descriptions and tedious dialog. 

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment