Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review of Nowhere to Run


Nowhere To Run is written by Amy Wallace.

What a suspenseful story!  You will love the intrigue in this story and how quickly the story moves from one scene to the next.  Ashley Walters is a police officer and finds herself being followed.  Fearing for her safety she has to leave her day to day life and hide.  She chooses a Mennonite community thinking she will be perfectly safe.  Will she be safe or will danger follow!

 I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked the story and thought it did great at being an adventure novel.  I did not think it did very well at keeping me interested.  The dialogue was hard to get through at times and that made me want to skip parts.  I did make it through the whole book but wish it had been better written.  I recommend this book for anyone who likes suspenseful stories, Amish fiction or just wants an adventure book to escape into.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment