Sunday, December 30, 2012

Leading The Way Through Ephesians Study Review

Leading the Way Through Eph...
 
Leading the Way Through Ephesians is written by Michael Yuossef.

These studies are well worth your time.  This is just one of many but starting with this one is a great idea.  The study starts with a brief history of the book of Ephesians which includes who wrote the book and to whom. 

The author Michael Youssef is a great speaker and his personality shines in this study book.  From understanding what it means to have a special relationship with Christ to how many times the word grace appears in Ephesians you will learn a lot about how important this book of the Bible is to your Christian growth.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the writing was well done but it was missing some of the depth that most books by this author have.  I like how he divided up the book and explained the verses in an overall way not just verse by verse.  I do think it is a good study of the book of Ephesians. 

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment