Sunday, December 30, 2012

Leading The Way Through Daniel Study Review


 Leading the Way Through Daniel

 Leading the Way Through Daniel is written by Michael Yuossef.

These studies by Michael Youssef are well worth your time in reading.  The pages are filled with helpful information about the book of the Bible he is writing the study on.  This study is on the book of Daniel.

 This book of the Bible can get rather complicated in the last few chapters.  The author does a very good job at making those chapters easy to understand.  He also offers some practical advice from the book that make it a must read for any Christian, especially those interested in prophecy.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I loved how the author made this book of the Bible practical for any Christian to learn from.  He applies lessons from Daniels life to our life today in a very informative way.  I thought the writing was very easy to read and understand.  I also thought the book would do great for a Sunday School class or Bible study that wants to learn some practical advice from the book of Daniel.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment