Tuesday, December 4, 2012

At Every Turn Book Review


 At Every Turn is written by Anne Mateer and is published by Bethany House.

I loved this book and thought the story line was refreshing and it makes this book a must read.  Alyce is a great driver and she is about to experience a once in a life time event.  Will she do well in a race meant for men?  Will she win the heart of her intriguing mechanic Webster? 

I liked how this story was set in the early 1900’s.  It helped make this story believable and a fun read.  The main character, Alyce, is full of life and written very well.  The story is told in the first person and that really helps you get a better understanding of Alyce and why she pursues driving.  The other main character, Webster, is more mysteries and that lends to the story line flowing very quickly.  You can not wait to see how these two get together!

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought it was a great story to escape into.  I thought the characters were well developed and easy to enjoy.  I would recommend this book to anyone wanting a fast paced story with a touch of romance.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment