Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Baron's Governess Bride Review

The Baron’s Governess Bride is written by Deborah Hale.

I really enjoyed this book and was sad to see it end. The author does an excellent job of making the characters believable. The ending fits the story and will leave you satisfied.

This book takes place in England in the early 1800’s. The main characters are Grace and Lord Steadwell. How they meet is believable. I enjoyed their conversations and liked their interactions. I thought the story itself made for a great read. One of the best parts was the masquerade ball. I also enjoyed the children that Grace is there to be governess over. I thought how they were written made them an important part of the story.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I liked the setting, characters, and story line. I thought the setting was described well. The characters had depth and their conversations helped the story move quickly. The story line was interesting and kept my attention. If you like a quick read and enjoy Christian romances this book will be perfect for you!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment