Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Review of Wooing the Schoomarm

Wooing the Schoolmarm is written by Dorothy Clark.

The story line to the book is your typical one for a quick Christian romance. The new preacher is also a new father. He has been given his niece and nephew to take care of. The local schoolteacher seems to be right there to help when he most needs it. Their connection is undeniable. The children are written beautifully and they are an addition to the story not a hindrance.

I gave this book 4/5 stars. I did not enjoy this book as much as I thought I would but would still recommend it. Without the children in the story the relationship of the two main characters would not have been as enjoyable to watch grow. I did like how the relationship grew at a believable rate. I thought the author did well at describing the setting and times the story took place in. I enjoyed the book but don’t know that I would read it again.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment