Monday, October 15, 2012

Review of the Wooden Ring

The Wooden Ring by Alice Baudat

The Wooden Ring is written by Alice Baudat and is published by Tate Publishing.  This book is the sequel to The Wooden Bowl also written by Alice Baudat.  I recommend reading the other book first before reading this book.  You will better understand the concept behind the book and the characters and town written about in the story.

This book is a unique story.  You can easily get lost in the story as the author switches between the characters viewpoints quite often.  Once you are familiar with the characters though, you can follow more easily.  I thought this book was more interesting then the first but it still was missing that special something that makes you want to read it again.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the story was unique and the characters were intriguing.  I did however think it could have flowed better and could have used more action and less introspection.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment