Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Review of S.A.V.E Book 2

S.A.V.E Squad Book 2: The Great Cat Caper is written by Lauraine Snelling and Kathleen Wright.

What a fun sequel to the book S.A.V.E. Squad Book 1: Dog Daze. I enjoyed the first one and loved the second one. I hope they come out with more for this series!

This is a great book and although it is the second in this series you could read this book and enjoy it without having read the first one. I thought the characters were enjoyable and the story moved quickly. I thought the adventure was age appropriate and could be enjoyed by any child.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. The story flowed well and was amusing. The children were respectful and their conversations were enchanting. I liked how the book teaches Christian principles without being overly critical and in your face with what a Christian should do. I think this would be a great book for a child in the 7-10 age group who is looking for a fun fiction book to enjoy!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment