Monday, October 22, 2012

Review of Her Surprise Sister

Her Surprise Sister is written by Marta Perry.

This story is about girl twins Violet and Maddie who do not know about each other until they meet at a restaurant. Seeing another person who looks just like you can be disconcerting. How they react and how their lives change after is the whole of this book. There is mystery, deception and romance throughout the story.

I gave this book 4/5 stars. I liked the concept of the story but felt it did not live up to my expectations. I did think the author did a good job at the conversations. They really helped the story move along. The story itself moved a little slow for me at the beginning. Some of what happens just would not happen so quickly in real life and therefore was unbelievable to me. I did enjoy the story as a two-hour escape from real life and therefore do recommend it to anyone looking for a quick Christian romance with a touch of intrigue

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

 Her Surprise Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment