Monday, October 15, 2012

Review of A Heavenly Christmas

A Heavenly Christmas by Craig Van Zandt

A Heavenly Christmas is written by Craig Van Zandt and is published by Tate Publishing.  This book is a 31 day devotional for the family.  It is meant to point you to Jesus, the real reason for Christmas.

This is a very good devotional families with older children or can also be used for your personal devotional time.  After reading these devotionals you will have a better understanding of Christmas and what it means to all Christians.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked the concept of the book but found parts of it too wordy.  Just too much information that was not helpful.  I did, however, enjoy most of the book and think it would be a good devotional for anyone needing a refresher on why we celebrate Christmas.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment