Monday, October 15, 2012

Parrish The Thought Book Review

Parrish the Thought by Catherine Leggitt

Parrish the Thought is written by Catherine Leggitt and published by Ellechor Publishing House.

This is book three of the Christine Sterling Mystery Trilogy.  You really need to read the other two books to enjoy this book to the fullest.  You will still enjoy the story but reading all three of the books is the way to go.  This book finds Christine Sterling investigating the murder of Mrs. Parrish.  The accused killer is a hard to get along with teenager named Amanda.  The interaction of the two characters flows well and is easy to read.  The details are given to you at just the right times to keep you guessing and wanting to keep reading.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  The characters were well developed and easy to root for.  The conversations were believable and helped the story move quickly.  It is told in the first person which at times became tedious.  Overall I enjoyed the story but do not think I would read it again.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment