Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Review of Be The Mom

Be The Mom is written by Tracey Lanter Eyster

Overcome Attitude Traps and Enjoy Your Kids is the subtitle to this great book. Written with a sense of humor and thoughtful advice this is a must read for all Moms.

There are different views of what makes a good Mom. This book highlights the negative thoughts Mom’s think of themselves and puts them into a positive light. The author has a great sense of humor and a great way of expressing her thoughts.

I enjoyed this book and gave it 5/5 stars. I thought the vibe of the book, although discussing negative thoughts Mom’s have, was actually very positive. Finding fulfillment by basing our thoughts on the Biblical view of a Mom instead of the worlds’ view of me first, is the main theme. The authors use of personal stories definitely helped make her ideas more affective. This is a book I would recommend as a gift to any Mom!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment