Sunday, July 1, 2012

Review of The Next Target

The Next Target is written by Nikki Arana.

This was a very fast paced and intriguing book. There is action and suspense along side the discussions of the Muslim religion. The author definitely did research on the subject and it shows in the detailed writing.

Austia does not know whom she can trust! She is caught with knowledge others seek and they will stop at nothing to reach her. There is so much information in this book about the Muslim culture and the author weaves it in flawlessly in this fictional suspense novel.

I enjoyed the suspense and action. I learned from the authors descriptions and story line quite a bit about the differences of the Muslim community verses the Christian community. I gave the book 4/5 stars for one main reason. When I sit to read a fictional novel I really want to read an uplifting book. I found this book depressing at times and a bit too much of the comparisons of religions. If there could have been less of that and even more of the action and suspense I would have enjoyed it even more.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment