Sunday, July 1, 2012

Review of Mariah's Quest

Mariah’s Quest is published by Barbour and written by Dianna Crawford & Sally Laity.

This review is a little different then my others. I did not especially enjoy the story so put off writing the review for awhile. The book description describes the plot very well. Mariah is auctioned off and her life changes. Colin is the man who pays for her and their relationship is the romance of the story.

The story itself just did not work. The personalities of the main characters made them hard to cheer for. I just really didn’t care what happened to them and actually didn’t like them. The idea of the story was fine it just did not come to pass.

I did find some positive things to mention though. I thought the descriptions were well written and the conversations flowed well. That said I only gave the book 3/5 stars. I gave the low ratings for a bad story and even worse characters.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment