Sunday, July 1, 2012

Book By Yvette Maher

My Hair and God’s Mercies…New Every Morning is written by Yvette Maher.

Not having a great background should not limit what you do for the Lord. Yvette Maher shares her personal story in this book. Her story will show you this principle in action.

The author recounts her life story in this thought-provoking book. She talks about her use of drugs and even alcohol but she also shows you how the Lord never abandoned her. I liked how open the author was. She does not shy away from saying what needs to be said. The book will really point you to the Lord and remind you how much He loves you. She does well at showing the Lord’s mercy on her life.

I gave this book 4/5 stars because of the nature of the book. I thought the writing was well done but found all the negative parts outweighed the positive for me. I wish the book had a more positive tone to it.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment