Sunday, July 1, 2012

Book by Margaret Brownley

Grieving God’s Way, The Path To Lasting Hope and Healing is written by Margaret Brownley.

This book is a must read for anyone who is experiencing a loss in their life or for those who love them and want to support them. It is encouraging and points you to the Lord. This book is set up as a 90-day journey. Each day is two pages and they are filled with helpful steps to take on your journey of healing.

There is so much to take away from the devotions. I thought the sections at the end of each day called Healing Ways were so practical and offered some great ideas. From ways to use music to help release your emotions, to letting each person grieve in their own time, each day offered sensible tips.

I loved this book and gave it 5/5 stars. It was practical, it was easy to read and a book I will keep on my shelf as well as purchase for friends and family who are grieving.

I would like to thank the author and publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment