Monday, April 23, 2012

A very personal story

Stolen But Not Lost is written by Janet Tombow.

You will find this book to be a very personal story of the authors’ search for significance. There is so much in this book that it is hard to narrow the message down. There is a lot to take in and process. I do think that everyone can identify with some part of her story. I like that she is very open about the journey she went on to find herself. I thought her very open writing made the book interesting. If you read this book you will definitely feel compassion as you read the different circumstances the author encounters. I only gave this book 4/5 stars because I did not enjoy all of it and felt it went on a little much at times.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment