Monday, April 9, 2012

This book has lots of great information

Unmasking the Antichrist, Dispelling the Myths, Discovering the Truth is written by Ron Rhodes and published by Harvest House Publishers.

This is a very informative book. I liked how he presented his ideas and based them on Biblical references. You may not agree with all he has written but you can not deny that he presents good arguments. I found the book an easy read and enjoyed the many verses that were presented.

There were so many great parts to this book. I found whoever would listen and read them different sections and it started some great discussions! Some agreed with what was presented and others ran to get their Bibles so they could look up the verses mentioned for themselves.

I think this is a great resource for anyone wanting to learn more about the Antichrist. I found it to be easy to understand and think it would work perfectly for a Bible study or for family devotions. I gave this book 5/5 stars as it deserves it for all the information and the many Biblical references the author used to support his ideas.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment