Monday, April 23, 2012

A must read if you love books

Lit! A Christian’s Guide to Reading Books is written by Tony Reinke.

For a lover of books, this book was filled with excellent information. Ever wonder if you should be reading a certain kind of book? What if you are reading books but not understanding the message? Have you been taught to never mark up a book? You will learn the answers to those questions and more in the information filled chapters in this easy to read book.

The tone the author sets in this book is loving in nature and not judgmental at all. His helpful guidelines to keep you reading every day are excellent. Not sure what to read? The author offers many different categories to try reading and ways to make that reading meaningful. I thought I knew all about reading but I learned quite a bit from the book and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading. I gave this book 4/5 stars because some of the information went pretty far in-depth and may be a little boring for some readers.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment